Valleywood offers RTA - Ready To Assemble Cabinetry, that is exceptionally designed and crafted carefully with quality materials you can trust – all at a highly competitive price!
A classic favorite that can work with any interior, these doors are made using 3/4” thick solid hardwood and engineered center panels to perfect Shaker proportions.
We’ve refined every detail of the cabinet manufacturing process to engineer-in maximum quality at a surprisingly low price. Constructed from birchwood, known for its supreme strength, whether assembled or RTA, our cabinets are incredibly robust to withstand the rigours of everyday life with ease.
1. 3/4” thick solid hardwood doors and drawer fronts, with engineered center panel for a quality look and feel.
2. 3/4” solid hardwood frame for strength and rigidity.
3. 1/2” plywood side panels covered in color-matched wood veneer for increased strength and moisture resistance.
4. 5/8″ solid hardwood dovetail drawer with 3/8″ plywood drawer bottom, can support up to 75lbs.
5. 1/2” & 1/4” reinforcing back panel.
6. Concealed under-drawer glide mechanism is soft-close and gives full extension.
7. Soft-close, 6-way adjustable, concealed hinges open to 105 degrees for easy access.
8. Sturdy 3/4” plywood shelves wrapped in stain and moisture-resistant wood veneer.
9. Adjustable locking shelf clips for internal storage flexibility.
10. Natural birch veneered interior with UV clear coating for stain and scratch resistance.
11. 3/8” plywood base for extra strength.
12. Color-matched, veneered plywood toe kick for a neat finish.
13. Corner block stabilizers and I-Beam add strength and rigidity.